| ||ActivateGame is played on a rectangular grid with N rows and M columns. The rows are numbered 0 to N-1 from top to bottom, and the columns are numbered 0 to M-1 from left to right. A number is assigned to each cell.
The game is played as follows. Initially, only the top-left cell (row 0, column 0) is activated, and your score is zero. Then, on each turn, you choose one activated cell and one non-activated cell which is vertically or horizontally adjacent to that cell. The absolute difference between the numbers assigned to those two cells is added to your score, and the non-activated cell becomes activated. This is repeated until all the cells have been activated.
You are given a String grid. The j-th character of the i-th element of grid represents the number assigned to the cell at row i, column j. Characters are mapped to numbers as follows:
Return the maximum possible score you can achieve.
- '0' - '9' corresponds to 0 - 9
- 'a' - 'z' corresponds to 10 - 35
- 'A' - 'Z' corresponds to 36 - 61
|Method signature:||int findMaxScore(String grid)|
|(be sure your method is public)|
|-||grid will contain between 1 and 50 elements, inclusive.|
|-||Each element of grid will contain between 1 and 50 characters, inclusive.|
|-||Each element of grid will contain the same number of characters.|
|-||grid will contain at least two characters.|
|-||Each character in grid will be '0'-'9', 'a'-'z', or 'A'-'Z'.|
|Initially only the cell containing '0' is activated. Use the following sequence of moves to maximize your score:
Your total score is 10 + 27 + 32 = 69.
- Choose the activated cell containing '0' and the adjacent non-activated cell containing 'a' (which represents the number 10). Their absolute difference, 10, is added to your score, and the cell containing 'a' becomes activated.
- Choose the activated cell containing 'a' and the adjacent non-activated cell containing 'B' (which represents the number 37). Their absolute difference is 27.
- Choose the activated cell containing 'B' and the adjacent non-activated cell containing '5' (which represents the number 5). Their absolute difference is 32.
|One possible solution is to choose cells in the following order:
- 0 and 3
- 0 and 2
- 3 and 1